Garage door tracks play an important role in keeping the garage door properly aligned. It also enables it to move smoothly without any tension or friction. If you notice that your garage door is making jerky movements in its operation, it might be due to bent garage door track.
Garage door track comprises of two parts. There is a vertical track that runs along the wall on either side of the garage door. And there is a horizontal and rather a curved track running along the garage ceiling. If you don’t get your damaged track repaired immediately, it can cause further damage to other interconnected parts of your garage door. It will only lead to serious, expensive repairs and may be a garage door replacement. So, what causes garage door to bent, damage or misalign?
- Collision with your car, normal wear and tear of door tracks are the primary cause of bent or damaged garage door tracks.
- If your garage door cable breaks, it will not be able to support one side of the garage door. If you will make any attempt to operate your garage door at this point, it will cause damage to your garage door track.
- If the cable drum connection snaps, it will also lead to the lack of support to the garage door from one side, resulting in bent tracks.
- If you have not lubricated your garage door rollers, it can cause friction in the movement of the rollers. The resulting tension can lead to bent garage tracks and also cause damage to other components of the garage door.
- Accumulation of debris and dirt can also cause damage to your garage door tracks.
Bent Garage Door Track Services in Corpus Christi
If your garage door track happens to be bent, misaligned or damaged, get it inspected by a qualified garage door repair services company. Garage Door Repair Corpus Christi can help you with bent panel and bent track repair and replacement. Call us immediately if you notice bent garage door track. It should be repaired or adjusted as soon as possible to avoid any further damage to the garage door assembly. Need garage door repair services greater Corpus Christi area? We have a team of licensed, insured and bonded technicians who are always ready to help you with an array of other garage door repair services such as:
- 24-Hour garage door emergency services
- Garage door springs installation and replacement services
- Garage door opener installation, adjustment and repair services
- Replace broken rollers
- Garage door cable installation, repair and replacement services
- Garage door drum replacement services
- Bent garage door tracks services
- Bent door panel replacement services
- Weather seal replacement services
- Garage door maintenance and inspection services
- Garage door installation services